Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
I found a site with some leaks earlier today. Here鈥檚 a shot of the front. I like the color.

Registered
Finally, they are going back to the double wishbone front suspension instead of cheaping out on the Macpherson struts!
That is one of the things I miss from the Prelude I sold when I got my TLX.

Super Moderator
Looking more and more like the Acura Precision Concept car they've been teasing us with for the last 6 or 7 years! I like it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Today is the day. I haven鈥檛 been this excited for a new car reveal for some time. It鈥檚 going to be great for the TLX but it should also give people an idea where Acura is going with the TypeS. It鈥檚 supposed to be across all platforms eventually.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #13

Registered
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a tlx. I'm deciding between a 2020 SH AWD Aspec Tech or the waiting until fall for a 2021 Aspec which was just released.

Just wondering if others would prefer the v6 2020 or the 4cylinder 2021?

There are multiple financial incentives right now for 2020s and I'd imagine the 2021 type R will be out of my budget.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a tlx. I'm deciding between a 2020 SH AWD Aspec Tech or the waiting until fall for a 2021 Aspec which was just released.

Just wondering if others would prefer the v6 2020 or the 4cylinder 2021?

There are multiple financial incentives right now for 2020s and I'd imagine the 2021 type R will be out of my budget.
it鈥檚 going to be subjective. Some people will always prefer a V6 over a Turbo 4. I鈥檝e got a 2020 A-Spec RDX with the 2.0 Turbo 4 cylinder and it is impressive. I鈥檝e had the Acura 3.5 in both a 2015 TLX and a 2017 MDX and I find the turbo 4 cylinder in the RDX very capable. You could always take a new RDX for a drive to get a feel for that engine. It may give you an idea of the performance. The interior for the new RDX is very similar to the 2021 TLX as well. It should give you an idea of what to expect.

There will be deals on the 2020 TLX all summer so I would suggest not rushing to make your decision.

Registered
1 - 20 of 20 Posts