Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please anyone can help me to take a look of the attachment, is that the puddle light location. I have the car since May 2022, l never see it lite. I don't even know I have it. My 2019 TLX sh-awd advance pkg, it works all time. But I get a bigger problem so my dealer exchange to this one and is a show room demo. I will appreciate if anyone can help.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
345 Posts
Please anyone can help me to take a look of the attachment, is that the puddle light location. I have the car since May 2022, l never see it lite. I don't even know I have it. My 2019 TLX sh-awd advance pkg, it works all time. But I get a bigger problem so my dealer exchange to this one and is a show room demo. I will appreciate if anyone can help.
That is the puddle light and it's not all that surprising that it's never worked. Another member on here had the same thing happen. Mine took 18 months to fail.

·
Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is the puddle light and it's not all that surprising that it's never worked. Another member on here had the same thing happen. Mine took 18 months to fail.
Okay thank you. Next time when I go service , it will be on my to-do list.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts