Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was able to speak with what I will describe as an entry level customer service “operator.” The person I spoke with took notes and asked me to clarify a few things. Fortunately, I had previously logged a complaint by email so I had a case number to refer to. That intake person told me that she had filed her notes with my case number and that a case manager would review the case in full, contact the dealer, and get back to me in “about a week.” I am less than confident that I will receive a call —- ever. Acura Customer Relations is definitely not on par with their desire to be considered a luxury brand. “In about a week?” Seriously?
if they told you a week then it might be a month for me then. Getting my paper work ready, here I come lemon law

Just spoke to Acura Customer Representative since I have no luck of getting any response from the case manager. I have tried leave the voicemail but no luck. Acura’s customer rep can not even reach the case manager. I was told that they will escalate my case to the case manager supervisor for review and they will be contacting me without any specific timeline. What a shame to the brand calling it self luxury. It can’t even provide a normal customer service to help resolve the issues.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I called the dealership and asked if they were known issues and if there were Acura official fixes for them. They said they would need to see the car to see of its this issue or that issue causing it before determining what was wrong with it and the fix blah blah. I decided that I'd wait a bit to see what others are having done to fix them. I don't want to have them "fix" the puddle lights only to have them die again and have to get replaced yet again. What did your dealership say about the issue?
Good news, the parts finally came, and the puddle light is now working normally.

It looks like they replaced both the light bulb and the harness. You should contact your dealership and get this sorted out. Make sure you ask them to order both bulb and harness in case you have to keeping on parts. Good luck.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts