Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going to be replacing my tires within the next few months on my ‘21 ASPEC - I just hit 23k miles. I have those stock Michelins on, and I do not want those again. I do drive in rain and the occasional snow, so I need all seasons. Any recommendations? Thanks

· Registered
40 Posts
So I am going to be replacing my tires within the next few months on my ‘21 ASPEC - I just hit 23k miles. I have those stock Michelins on, and I do not want those again. I do drive in rain and the occasional snow, so I need all seasons. Any recommendations? Thanks
I had a 21 A-Spec and now a 22 Type S. In both cases I replaced the crappy OEM tires with Continental DWS06+. They have been excellent. If you need a performance all season tire they are one of the best.

Wheel Automotive tire Font Screenshot Rim

· Registered
40 Posts
Thanks - these are in my top 2. It’s nuts that these tires for my ASPEC are more money than your type S.
That screen cap is actually from last May when I bought them. Not sure what they go for now.

Another good high performance all season is the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. They were both rated very similarly at the time when I was looking, I ended up with the Continentals solely based on them being significantly less expensive.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don’t let the stock Michelins fool you, Michelins are some of the best tires made. Not sure what came stock but they make some high end stuff. They’re proud with the price.
I’m at 23k, and they are already running low. They also squeal when I push them a bit. Just want to know what else is out there that people like.

· Registered
2015 TLX Advance V6
84 Posts
I would also highly recommend Extreme Contacts, they are so much better than the stock tires (I had Goodyear's prior). They are much better in the wet, snow and seem to be quieter. I have had them for almost 2 yrs. now with minimal wear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts