Acura TLX Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2021 TLX Advance
27 Posts
good luck i reached out to them and they said to seek help from the dealer a few more times, and if they couldn’t help then they would get involved. I’m taking my car in for the third time tomorrow.
I also go zero help from Acura Customer Service. It was a joke. Had to do the final repair attempt notice in writing to get anyone to actually try.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea, they are on order for a few weeks now, thanks. I have a bad feeling it isnt related. I havnt read anyone else saying they have the same issue as me..
Hey Italian926, did you ever get this resolved? I too am having the usb issue. Carplay or android auto doesn't work unless the car is fully turned off with opening the door to cut power to radio. I bought a wireless android auto adapter and funny thing the power light doesn't even turn on. So no power or communication to the radio unless fully restarted. It's random too. Luckily I bought it to acura for the incisive clicks in the steering wheel and told them about the usb issue. They claimed to have tried 8 phones and couldn't replicate. I went to pick up the car and it wasn't working. Snagged the service manager and made him sit in the car and see no power from usb or android auto. He turned the car off, opened door and turned the car back on, it started working. He was stumped so Acura is going to look at the issue when I get the clockspring replaced in the steering wheel. I can let you know what they say.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts