Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another thing you might try is, look to see what selection is set for your suspension tuning. It may be in comfort mode so you would experience the feeling of fishtailing due to body roll. Maybe change to a firmer setting and see how it reacts. You may get more of a sideways stutter feeling but it may not rock n roll on you so much. The sport setting is pretty tight but it will also, I believe, re-map your shift points.

I would like my response to be more specific but my TLX is only 8 hours old so got some reading and playing to do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Another thing you might try is, look to see what selection is set for your suspension tuning. It may be in comfort mode so you would experience the feeling of fishtailing due to body roll. Maybe change to a firmer setting and see how it reacts. You may get more of a sideways stutter feeling but it may not rock n roll on you so much. The sport setting is pretty tight but it will also, I believe, re-map your shift points.

I would like my response to be more specific but my TLX is only 8 hours old so got some reading and playing to do.
Yes I had already tried that in sports mode when the steering wheel gets a little stiffer it helps you a bit not a crazy life but it does make a little difference when it’s sports mode

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Suspension on the A-Spec is not adjustable, that’s only on the Advanced trim.
Correct but it changes the steering handling and makes it stiffer. Which in part takes away a lot of the jerky motion. I don’t have adjustable suspension

21 - 25 of 25 Posts