Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in the market for one too so if you get one, or hear from anyone who has, please let me know
Hey I actually went with a ktuner , I jumped striaght into stage 2 , amazing results the car is super responsive , about to order rv 6 downpipe to go along with it .

·
Registered
2021 TLX A-SPEC SH-AWD
4 Posts
Hey I actually went with a ktuner , I jumped striaght into stage 2 , amazing results the car is super responsive , about to order rv 6 downpipe to go along with it .
Any noticeable increase in gas milage? What about the delay when you hit the accelerator? That drives me insane

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't been driving normally too much , but the car operates much better the delay is pretty much gone , I feel like I'm driving a different car , one thing I'm turning to figure is the different modes , it seems like each mode gives you a different experience, I called. K tuner to confirm ,they told me each mode is different, but its the best 450 dollars I've spent ,

·
Registered
2 Posts
so you can actually just go straight into getting the stage 2 k-tuner?
just picked up my a-spec on saturday and love it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I cannot wait til they make some springs for the tlx , with all these covid stuff their kinda being delayed , I've been emailing , hr springs. Eibach , all promising to be released soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome good to know. By chance do you know if getting the k-tuner would void the vehicle warranty? Or could you simply just take it out again when taking the vehicle into the dealer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts