Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, there is no such difference between the Chinese version and other versions. Only a few things:
1. There is 2.4L w/ P-AWS version available in China, due to some ridiculous environmental laws.
2. TLX-L is a little bit longer than TLX. For TLX, the length is 4851mm and the wheelbase is 2775mm. For TLX-L, the length is 4981mm and the wheelbase is 2900mm.
3. There is a rear boss seat in TLX-L. Passengers can control the entertainment system, A/C, and the front passenger seat, etc.
4. Panoramic sunroof.
5. A-Spec kit is not available.

Looks good. If there is a 3.5L V6 version, it will be much better.

·
Super Moderator
758 Posts
Now that's a nice car. Here in the states, the SUV is king, not many TLX-L would sell here.

Am I seeing the seat controls for the Front seat from the back seat? So you could move it up and straighten it out to give you more room in the back?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that's a nice car. Here in the states, the SUV is king, not many TLX-L would sell here.

Am I seeing the seat controls for the Front seat from the back seat? So you could move it up and straighten it out to give you more room in the back?
You are correct. That’s a Boss Seat. Even though, I am sure not a lot of Chinese bosses are going to buy this car. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts