I have a mint set of OEM rims and tires of my 2019 Acura TLX Base 17" Wheels. They are take offs from a 2019 with 19,000 miles. I bought the car Certified PreOwned and switched to 19 rims and tire that cost me so much more. The tires have tons of life left. They wrote that they have 7/32 but I do not have a guage but can get one if it is needed. Drive smooth and nice. Mounted and ready to go bolt on. TPMS are not included. I used them for my new wheels. If no one interested I will just keep as extra's which is a good to have but thought if someone needs or can use them than that's great too. [email protected]
Thanks

Also, I spent a lot of money on 19's Aspec with Conte tires and these tires are smoother and quieter and the rims I bought are the kind like the spec but rather than alll gray like the aspec they are gray with machine face finished. I think I would like all gray even though these are more expensive. Let me know if someone wants to switch for all gray. I bought new and still have stickers on the 19's. Thanks