Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I unhooked the bluetooth on this car due to it getting stuck on. What I also notice is if you let the car go into sleep mode and test across the back of the 20 Amp AUDIO fuse it is drawing 1.7 AMPS. When I pull the fuse the draw between the negative battery post and ground wire drops to .01amps. When you plug the AUDIO fuse that's under the driver's side dash you get the draw between the negative post and wire.
Could anyone tell me what would be causing the car to have this parasitic draw and how to cut power to it.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
296 Posts
I can’t tell you what could be going on, I will
However say this is odd I thought this was only an issue on 3rd Gen TLs and 4th Gen TLs. Didn’t think this carried over to TLXs.
I’d take it to a dealer or your trusted mechanic to look that over, I have a 2019 TLX in the same trim as yours with AWD too. I never had that issue with mines.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Acura TLX, V6, P-AWS, Advance package
1,127 Posts
I unhooked the bluetooth on this car due to it getting stuck on. What I also notice is if you let the car go into sleep mode and test across the back of the 20 Amp AUDIO fuse it is drawing 1.7 AMPS. When I pull the fuse the draw between the negative battery post and ground wire drops to .01amps. When you plug the AUDIO fuse that's under the driver's side dash you get the draw between the negative post and wire.
Could anyone tell me what would be causing the car to have this parasitic draw and how to cut power to it.
Let us know what you find after a visit to the dealer or other mechanic.

Reactions: MarcoTLX

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did you prep the car for sleep mode? I'm only asking because different manufacturers have different methods are you testing this with the doors open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts