Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced transmission, emission, blindspot and braking problems at the same time. All the warning lights came on and car came to a sudden stop, The car has 62K miles and less than two years old. Any feedback will be appreciated
Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Does the vehicle have the original battery? Did it start right up with a jump start? At least, that's where I would start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had this happened to me, However my ECU was unplugged and when it was plugged back in one of the pins were bent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone experienced transmission, emission, blindspot and braking problems at the same time. All the warning lights came on and car came to a sudden stop, The car has 62K miles and less than two years old. Any feedback will be appreciated
Thanks,

Please keep us updated on the outcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks,

This happened to me today. I have a 2018 TLX A-SPEC and was at a car wash. Employee tried turning on the car and all systems went haywire. Called AAA to come and tow away but was able to jump the battery and the car is working fine now. Don't know what the hell the problem was but Acura needs to fix this. This has happened to me twice.

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Time to replace the battery and/or clean the battery terminals. In the mean time, carry a small jumper box.

·
Super Moderator
923 Posts
I agree with Crashmaster - typical signs of a dead or almost dead battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts