Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, bought my car CPO from Acura bone stock. Before this I had a 2009 TSX, almost same color but it was time to upgrade, I keep cars for a long time. I already knew Wanted this color and wanted to go this route as for customization. I did full tint of 15% all the way around, black chrome delete all around except for rear emblems, lowered on H&R sport springs (I find they're just as bumpy as stock but the drop is perfect) and XXR 556 bronze wheels with 245/45/19 tires. I know its 1inch higher than stock but I was really going for the ride quality since I do quite a bit of highway driving on the regular. I also found someone selling a brand new spare tire kit and trunk weather mat on offer up, was able to get it all for $200 so definitely not a bad investment for sure at that price. Only thing I may be planning to add is the color matched SH-AWD trunk lip spoiler. Found it at an Acura in Delray for $168.

I do have a question for you guys lowered, how's your tires with a rear camber of -2? I do rotate my tires each oil change. I went cost effective on tires for this exact reason to see how it goes.

Disregard my true baby in the background, 1993 Suzuki Sidekick.

Here's stock at Rick Case Acura
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

After tint, chrome delete and wheels were mounted.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Final pics lowered.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Alignment after lowering
Rectangle Font Parallel Diagram Handwriting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts