Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my TLX V6 A-Spec for sale because I started working in NYC in Dec. 2019 and do not need car for work commute. I enjoy driving the car but unfortunately it has been parked in the driveway since last 5 months and rarely driven over the weekend. I also have 2019 A6 which my wife drives that I can take for a spin when I want to so TLX is just extra vehicle for me. It was purchased brand new in May 2018. I have kept car in excellent condition and detailed myself.

Mileage: ~18,500
Asking price: $29,500.00 or Best Offer

I have installed following:
  • Remote Engine Start by Acura
  • Car Dashcam (ROAV)
  • Interior Light Kit (with remote)
  • All Weather Floor Mats + Trunk Tray
  • Acura Mud Guards
  • Acura Sunshade
  • 20% Window Tint
  • 3 Services are included at Acura Dealer
  • 2 services are performed at Acura Dealer per schedule.
If Interested, please PM me.

Private sale will need to be paid via bank check or direct wire to my bank. Transaction will need to happen during banking hours to verify available funds.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
Just curious - was there much debate over keeping the A6 versus keeping the Aspec?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious - was there much debate over keeping the A6 versus keeping the Aspec?
No, my wife always wanted A6 but didnt like the body style of 2018 A6. 2019 A6 came with new sharper body and new interior. I had 2009 Camry SE which has Oil Consumption problem so I got rid of it and purchased TLX A-Spec in May 2018 then my wife purchased A6 P+ in July 2019 after we sold her 2010 Civic. I love my A-Spec but just don't need it since Dec 2019 because I started working in NYC. Only drove 500 miles over 5 months.

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
No, my wife always wanted A6 but didnt like the body style of 2018 A6. 2019 A6 came with new sharper body and new interior. I had 2009 Camry SE which has Oil Consumption problem so I got rid of it and purchased TLX A-Spec in May 2018 then my wife purchased A6 P+ in July 2019 after we sold her 2010 Civic. I love my A-Spec but just don't need it since Dec 2019 because I started working in NYC. Only drove 500 miles over 5 months.
That's a shame. However the A6 is a very nice vehicle. Good luck with the resale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a shame. However the A6 is a very nice vehicle. Good luck with the resale.
Indeed - A6 is very nice sedan. Thanks - I am sure to find buyer soon because now everything is reopening and people are going to be purchasing cars, especially used cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts