Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Acura TLX 2.4L Tech pkg
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that chrome on my front emblem ring has started to peel on my 2018 TLX. Its not to bad for now, but I know it will only get worse. Therefore, I'd like to take care of it before it gets too unsightly. Now, to my knowledge there is no way to repair that thin chrome tape, just have to replace it. I've done some looking around and can only find a new front emblem for a 2015-2017 TLX. No luck on a 2018. Anyone have any other places that might sell a new emblem? I added a picture of the problem. Please over look the bugs. She needs a bath.

20210530_192211 (2).jpg

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
125 Posts
I just noticed that chrome on my front emblem ring has started to peel on my 2018 TLX. Its not to bad for now, but I know it will only get worse. Therefore, I'd like to take care of it before it gets too unsightly. Now, to my knowledge there is no way to repair that thin chrome tape, just have to replace it. I've done some looking around and can only find a new front emblem for a 2015-2017 TLX. No luck on a 2018. Anyone have any other places that might sell a new emblem? I added a picture of the problem. Please over look the bugs. She needs a bath.

View attachment 26329
You could buy a New emblem through Acura Genuine Parts I'll link you below to the parts you'd need to replace your current emblem.

Ring, Front Emblem

Radar Cover (Acura "A" Emblem)

·
Registered
2018 Acura TLX 2.4L Tech pkg
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks marco, and I agree fatlard, pretty frickin expensive for a plastic ring. I spoke with dealer and he said as long as it wasn't caused by damage from me hitting something that warranty should cover it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts