Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello whenever I watch Netflix YouTube nba etc on Bluetooth theres an audio delay, does anyone know how to fix it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have the same problem it may be the way the information is transfer try using the cable to direct conection

·
Registered
5 Posts
i got the car 2 days ago put we own the rdx and the nsx and all of them have the have problem the is a delay with the audio when is use in Bluetooth .just like other devices when using with Bluetooth depends of the chip that is use in for the bluetooth.but when u connect your phone with android auto or apple carplay with the cable the audio of the phone is play in the car and it would be faster because is a direct connection .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got the car 2 days ago put we own the rdx and the nsx and all of them have the have problem the is a delay with the audio when is use in Bluetooth .just like other devices when using with Bluetooth depends of the chip that is use in for the bluetooth.but when u connect your phone with android auto or apple carplay with the cable the audio of the phone is play in the car and it would be faster because is a direct connection .
How would u connect it directly? Aux cable?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i use the usb cable for my phone and I connect in the USB connector that is in front on the shifter in the center console the is like a little space for that to be more clear under in the compartment between the screen and the shifter

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i use the usb cable for my phone and I connect in the USB connector that is in front on the shifter in the center console the is like a little space for that to be more clear under in the compartment between the screen and the shifter
Is there any way to fix this if I take it to dealer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts