oiled takeda SRI
takeda spacer
2x p2r TB thermal gaskets
UR lightweight pulley in underdrive
rv6 J pipe
2x at2540i mufflers
tr225 resonator
ktuner v2 (no dyno tune yet)
DIY intake resonator delete (I think it does nothing lol)
P2R EGR delete
TB coolant bypass (again, probably does nothing)

hp/tq? idk.

suggestion
RV6 PCD (Good luck finding these. Rv6 no longer makes them and only 2 vendors sell them. Jotech performance and Jspec performance. with Jotech, I've had a REALLY bad experience with them so good luck. As for Jspec, they cannot ship to the U.S.)

RV6 HFPC (These are on the way as we speak. Cannot wait to install them).

PnP work done by HalferLand Performance (I've been watching these guys for awhile and I can say their work is outstanding).

Head work done by P2R.

Thermal gaskets lol

There is a guy on acurazine with a similar set up and he pushed 293whp and 308whp
here

Imo, you need DEEP pockets to make the TLX push 330hp. I love my car as much as you do, but the extra PnP work is insane. If the TLX could speak, it would say "310 whp. Take it or Leave it".

Anyways, good luck. You can find me here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I appreciate the suggestion. Yeah I've probably seen your YouTube videos 100 times lol. That exhaust set up is aggressive. Yeah sadly no one makes pcd anymore and only high flows are available. And yeah mostly likely all the cnc/pnp work will be done with p2r. Next mod will be the high flow cats forsure. And please update when u get yours . I've heard u can run the stage 2 map from ktuner even tho they aren't pcd
Yes I will let you know when the HFPC are here and installed. I run stage 2 map regardless and although it makes me slightly rich, you can always tune the MAF scaling so your idle and cruise is STFT1 is 0. Other than that, 330 NA is so close, but so far. I’m trying to push at least 310 whp, then i’ll be happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts