Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would you ship the sunshade to ohio? 43207

Lmk how much it would add to the price.
It looks like it’ll be about $22 to ship it...if you would like to find a cheaper shipping option the package would be 32x9x2

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
141 Posts
Is that sunshade still for sale? I would like to buy that immediately if it is just let me know how much shipping would be for it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that sunshade still for sale? I would like to buy that immediately if it is just let me know how much shipping would be for it.
It’s still available. The last shipping quote I did was about $22.
The box size would be 32x9x2 shipping from 94578

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
141 Posts
It’s still available. The last shipping quote I did was about $22.
The box size would be 32x9x2 shipping from 94578
I'll take it! You can DM me or I can DM you for more information.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea it’s a complete kit. I need to check shipping cost but I think it’s going to be around $150 to ship it down there…if your interested let me know and I’ll get a more accurate cost for shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea it’s a complete kit. I need to check shipping cost but I think it’s going to be around $150 to ship it down there…if your interested let me know and I’ll get a more accurate cost for shipping.
Yes when you get a chance please get a more accurate quote. But there's no rush because if that cost I'd probably have to wait till the end of the month to purchase it anyway LOL.... Thanks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes when you get a chance please get a more accurate quote. But there's no rush because if that cost I'd probably have to wait till the end of the month to purchase it anyway LOL.... Thanks again
it looks like shipping is going to come out to $137.06

1 - 14 of 14 Posts