Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi selling a complete set of oem floor and trunk cargo mats from my 2016 tlx tech if anyone is interested on pm me thanks

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Hi selling a complete set of oem floor and trunk cargo mats from my 2016 tlx tech if anyone is interested on pm me thanks
General observation, why is everyone quoting the orignal message - maybe its me. I would think in a thread like this any questions would be related to the items for sale. I'll do it too just to follow the lead. :geek:

Oh geez in all my distraction of replies, I forgot to ask ... where are mats located?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its a general practice to quote the original message in which the response is directed to. Yes in this thread, its easy to address but should the thread be longer or more complex it helps identify what the response is directed towards.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Its a general practice to quote the original message in which the response is directed to. Yes in this thread, its easy to address but should the thread be longer or more complex it helps identify what the response is directed towards.
Good to know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts