Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Acura is looking to spice up its entry level luxury offering by launching the 2016 ILX with more features, high tech options and sensible packaging in terms of engines and transmissions.

With the debut of the new ILX, Acura announced that the car will come standard with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 201 HP and 180 lb-ft of torque. That engine is paired to an eight-speed dual clutch transmission. Similar to the Acura TLX the transmission also features a torque converter in order to deliver smoother launches off the line...

Read more about the 2016 Acura ILX Ditches 2.0L Engine, Adds 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any pricing details? I would think it needs to be a lot cheaper than the TLX I4. Otherwise, who would choose this over the TLX I4.

·
Registered
423 Posts
My money says the pricing is probably going to stay much the same on the ILX bar the new A-Spec which isn't in the current line up.
Its already pretty close from the ILX Tech to TLX base ($2k difference?)

·
Registered
222 Posts
^ that's also what i'm guessing with price, i doubt there's much more they can and will charge, what ever amount more it is they want to charge won't make a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts