Acura TLX Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
189 Posts
Yeah brought it to the dealer , we are looking at the P0711 code that has a relation to the temp sensor for the transmission , do you know is it in the pan or external ?

110k miles on it

thanks
Your dealer should know, I know certain things, but this one I have no idea. My questions is your transmission giving you any problem? Once upon a time my 1999 TL , the automatic transmission sometimes will not automatically change the gear, instead the rpm meter will show the engine run up to 4000rpm and won't come down. That really scare me. Do you have a similar issue?

· Registered
22 Posts
took it to the dealer and got the trans fluid replaced , it looks like they updated the ECM as well ,

trans oil , update ECM , motor oil , in side and out detail and diagnostics =$725

the dealer told me not to clear the codes next time .

seems if you are in limp mode and disconnect one of both battery terminals and even touch them together ? it resets the computer and you will at least be out of limp mode

so far so good

· Super Moderator
2021 TLX Type S, 355 hp, twin turbo, curb weight 4221 lbs a little heavy
189 Posts
took it to the dealer and got the trans fluid replaced , it looks like they updated the ECM as well ,

trans oil , update ECM , motor oil , in side and out detail and diagnostics =$725

the dealer told me not to clear the codes next time .

seems if you are in limp mode and disconnect one of both battery terminals and even touch them together ? it resets the computer and you will at least be out of limp mode

so far so good
Glad you get your car fix . We are car lover so take care of our car and they take care of us.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts