Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes please send his information. Can you point me in right direction to get the parts too or does your guy have parts too? Just let me know what you need from me n I’m ready to go!! Thanks again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm on the Eastern Shore of MD but I would be up for driving to Bmore to get this done. 1k sounds about right the guy at the Acura dealership in Annapolis quoted me $960 for the bumper, diffuser, and trim piece and that was without installation. Did you source the parts yourself or did he get them all? Thanks for the post and the pictures looks great and I would love to have a a-spec rear sometime soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I'm doing the same conversion, do you know if the aspec bumper touches the stock exhaust just from bumper swaps, because I was going to get the exhaust done afterwards

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Everything but the rei
Hey, do you know if I were to just swap the bumpers first to the aspec, will it touch the OEM exhaust. Or do I have to cut a bit of the muffler for it to fit?
you gotta get new mufflers and tips. If you don’t do that it’ll look funny af

·
Registered
27 Posts
what Kind of bumper did you get like what’s the specific name of IT? I have a 2015 tlx and I wanna change my bumper on it to look almost exactly like yours
Just look for a 2018 tlx aspec bumper and get the bumper,diffuser and reflectors. You’ll need next mufflers and tips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks. Yeah I love the aspec rear. Graphite luster metallic is not available on the newer models only is call something else. I had my body shop guy match my car’s color. And the bumper he said no modifications at all.
how did you find the bumper with/out the PDC holes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having installed the rear bumper of a 2018 tlx a spec on my 2016 tlx. I will post picture probably next week
hey man, I’m really interested in doing this to my 2016 v6 black copper pearl tlx. What is the whole process, like do you order the bumper through Acura?

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey man, I’m really interested in doing this to my 2016 v6 black copper pearl tlx. What is the whole process, like do you order the bumper through Acura?
Hey yeah just get the bumper for the aspec and all the parts of the diffuser and reflectors. I’m sure you can find after market by now. It’ll be cheaper you will also have to modify the exhaust too

21 - 36 of 36 Posts