Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Brought mine into the dealer for the same problem. The dealer flashed my computer system with a firmware update and the problem went away. They were able to cover it under the 60,000 mile powertrain warranty ...not sure how they did that but they did.
The powertrain warranty is 70,000 mi. That's probably why they were able to do it for you. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue with my 2015 TLX - dealership told me I needed replacement of the Fuel Filler Neck - to the total cost of $742.00. WOW - So I assume from reading the posts - cleaning the capless fuel filler in hopes that it is just dirty and causing some leaking fumes is not going to save me. Ugh!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2015 Acura TLX with the tech package the six cylinder and I’ve got a warning saying that I have a problem with my emergency brake and also an emissions problem warning. I don’t know if these two are related but I’m very confused if anybody has any answers, please help. Thanks!

HI! was this issue resolved for you? I just bought this car used with no warranty and this is happening to me... any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lmao this just happen to me. I did notice my gas was low. This is the first time I had emissions or parking brake issue come up and the first time I had my gas close to E. normally I refill it when its half way. So I went put in some gas. Turned the car back on. Codes gone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
UPDATE: Tried to see if I could trigger the lights again. Drove close to E and has not happen again so hopefully was a one time thing. It could have been bad gas from the dealership? idk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the same issue . I disconnected the batery and put it back after 10 min. I also charged the battery to full. No eror code after 10 days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
12 March 2020. I just had this issue with my 2015 TLX, about 85000 miles. Disconnected the battery and reconnected after several minutes. Warning lights did not reappear after connecting battery and starting car.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts