Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
@Summest thanks for these links. You're God Sent. I've learned really important things through them. I freaked out after watching one because they mentioned you couldn't put protective films on the front of the TLX with advance package (which I ordered) & I just went yesterday to line up an appointment to get it done, but in the next update they made a clarification, that as long as you don't put the protective film to cover the 'beak' (because that's where the radar is for the mitigation braking system). So I can go get it done, just to avoid covering the 'beak'.
Thanks again.
Do you have a link to the summary (website where they are hosted) of those videos? They seem to be updating them weekly so it'd be a good thing to keep up with what they discovered & corrected.
Thanks again!

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a link to the summary (website where they are hosted) of those videos? They seem to be updating them weekly so it'd be a good thing to keep up with what they discovered & corrected.
Thanks again!
Thanks. I enjoyed them as well. I will ask my friend about a link. I think they are normally accessed from the inside, but I can try.

·
Registered
438 Posts
very nice, i wonder how long they will keep these weekly updates for though.....

will we get to watch the videos to come in the future?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very informative videos, I was hoping one would mention windshield wiper issues. When I try to use intermittent mine have a mind of their own going from off to high speed regardless of the setting. Low and high speed work perfect and the auto setting isn't too bad but intermittent is completely random.

·
Registered
438 Posts
do you have auto sensing on?

·
Registered
438 Posts
where's our next geeky TLX p0rn video? lol

it's been over a week (if someone can post the newest video it will be much appreciated)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.