Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
I looked through my owner's manual and could not find this page, or anything very similar. Likewise, this document has no page number on it and is not in the format of coming from an owner's manual. Not sure of the source of this document. Lot's of things can be found "on-line". I don't know if someone just put this together or what?? I know that Acura wants everyone to be following their Maintenance Minder and not the old fashion method of just mileage or just time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could not find a more detailed explanation in the manual either, it seems that this info could be used just as a reference but always go by your maintenance minder and your trusted mechanic.

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
Yes that is good advice. I just don't like to list anything that is contradictory to what Acura recommends for maintenance. I don't want people following this mileage page in lieu of their owners manual and mileage minder and then doing something wrong and blaming you or this board. Therefore, I'm obligated to remove this thread. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.