Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Why do people ask if its a good deal AFTER they have already purchased it? Too late then lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
costco is good, but my dealer said something about not negotiating after the costco price... which didn't really matter because he still dropped more than $2k off the costco price. that might be something to consider though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Costco does not sell cars, they just offer you a negotiated price. Works well for those not experienced dealing with Car dealerships. Costco price is not a guaranteed low price, I got a lower price than Costco when I brought my TLX doing my own research and online price negotiations.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone =)

Been paying close attn to this forum and finally drove home a 2.4 base BWP/Espresso last night. One difficult combo to find! The 2 dealers that have it around me know they are the only ones that have it.

Paid $900 upfront with fees and 1st month
$300 monthly with taxes
12k miles yearly (I only wanted 10k)
$350 turn-in fee if i don't buy end of lease (I wasn't aware of this charge)

I think i made out good, what does everyone think?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Why do people ask if its a good deal AFTER they have already purchased it? Too late then lol.

LOL, exactly...but yes OP that is a pretty good deal. I got $4500 off my 2.4 Tech, without using Costco pricing though, just internet haggling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Impressive

Hello everyone =)

Been paying close attn to this forum and finally drove home a 2.4 base BWP/Espresso last night. One difficult combo to find! The 2 dealers that have it around me know they are the only ones that have it.

Paid $900 upfront with fees and 1st month
$300 monthly with taxes
12k miles yearly (I only wanted 10k)
$350 turn-in fee if i don't buy end of lease (I wasn't aware of this charge)

I think i made out good, what does everyone think?
That's an impressive deal for a lease! Congrats! Over the weekend, I too got my TLX Base 2.4 (Black Copper Pearl/Espresso). The only difference from yours was that I needed 15,000 miles per year.

Upfront $1800 inclusive of fees and 1st month
$297 monthly inclusive of taxes
15K miles yearly
$350 Turn-in fee
5K Miles forgiven from past lease.

How do you like your car?

I've looked at Costco for help but the closest dealership that has a Costco program was 250 miles away. So, I had to rely on research and bargaining (more so, the status of a returning customer).

Best,

Joe

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
That's an impressive deal for a lease! Congrats! Over the weekend, I too got my TLX Base 2.4 (Black Copper Pearl/Espresso). The only difference from yours was that I needed 15,000 miles per year.

Upfront $1800 inclusive of fees and 1st month
$297 monthly inclusive of taxes
15K miles yearly
$350 Turn-in fee
5K Miles forgiven from past lease.

How do you like your car?

I've looked at Costco for help but the closest dealership that has a Costco program was 250 miles away. So, I had to rely on research and bargaining (more so, the status of a returning customer).

Best,

Joe
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

Congratulations on your lease.

Please tell us more about yourself and how the new car is doing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts