Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 2014 Accord Touring, I was able to hit my local American Tires store and have them order the 19" Honda HPF wheels for much cheaper then the Honda dealer ($2200 with Yokohama's right out the door). I'm trying to do this now with the Acura 19" Wheels for the TLX. I'm not having much luck. Has anyone else had any luck finding them? Like my Accord, the 17" wheel and tire combo really suck (mostly from the tire side).

·
Registered
93 Posts
When I bought my 2014 Accord Touring, I was able to hit my local American Tires store and have them order the 19" Honda HPF wheels for much cheaper then the Honda dealer ($2200 with Yokohama's right out the door). I'm trying to do this now with the Acura 19" Wheels for the TLX. I'm not having much luck. Has anyone else had any luck finding them? Like my Accord, the 17" wheel and tire combo really suck (mostly from the tire side).
You can find the OEM rims here (28% cheaper than dealership):
2015 Acura TLX, Acura Parts Super Store- Acura Accessories and Parts for sale online for a discount.

And go to TireRack.com for the tires.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can find the OEM rims here (28% cheaper than dealership):
2015 Acura TLX, Acura Parts Super Store- Acura Accessories and Parts for sale online for a discount.

And go to TireRack.com for the tires.
I'm actually considering buying the gen 9 19" Honda HFP rims and slapping them on my TLX. I've seen them for around $270 per wheel and the Acura version even at that site is around $420 per wheel. should be absolutely 100% the same. Only issue would be the "H" center hug that I could probably try to replace later.

·
Registered
727 Posts
would any of you guys consider going aftermarket instead of getting HFP wheels? I know it's something i'd consider, just to ensure i get the best design for my buck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wheels are in, hope to install Sat. These Honda perf wheels, like the 19" Acura versions are diamond cut alloys. Great wheels at half the price of the Acura branded version. The only difference is the center ring which I should easily be able to swap with the stock 17's I have now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts