Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what audio setup the TLX might come with? If they don't include a good system standard from the base trim and up I hope they at least offer an audio system upgrade.

·
Registered
727 Posts
RLX is getting an audio setup from Krell audio, seems like they will now be Acura's premium audio system brand.

It should eventually make it's way to the TL, I can see why the ILX won't have it at all even in it's highest trim.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Demo DVD?

Hope it comes with a demo DVD.

I test drove the 2004 TL and the DVD was amazing. It sounded like the band was riding in the car. I made a copy of my friends demo DVD and played it in my home stereo, since I only got standard sound in my 2004 TSX at the time.

:nerd:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hope it comes with a demo DVD.

I test drove the 2004 TL and the DVD was amazing. It sounded like the band was riding in the car. I made a copy of my friends demo DVD and played it in my home stereo, since I only got standard sound in my 2004 TSX at the time.

:nerd:
That was 10 years ago just wait till we get to try the new one ;)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I was just about to post the same Summest, why they have this setting as 'off' out the factory amazed me!
Turn on the the DTS Neural surround sound and its like a concert in there!! (maybe a little over the top!)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was just about to post the same Summest, why they have this setting as 'off' out the factory amazed me!
Turn on the the DTS Neural surround sound and its like a concert in there!! (maybe a little over the top!)
concert on wheels, what a win :D

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts

I agree totally Amnesia. Why disable something that livens the sound?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts