Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 TLX A-Spec FWD Tech in Apex Blue Pearl
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Mods so far, Type - S y spoke rims, tint, sub installed, gloss black vinyl roof wrap,Type - S rear diffuser and black chrome logos. Pretty sure I’m taking a break for now. Still deciding on oem underbody kits and brembo upgrades on whether I really “need“ them, lol.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
315 Posts
I personally wouldn’t own many red cars but I do like the tlx red, looks good.
I'm a Washington State grad and there was a long time where auto manufacturers didn't have a good "crimson" color. I owned a 1996 Blazer that looked great but my 2002 Silverado was more of a champagne red than a crimson..... Purplish brown in certain light.....gross. Too many carmakers had the same kind of thing going on. Because of that, I quit driving "red" vehicles for a while. Had a silver Silverado, Montego Blue BMW 3 series, black BMW 5 series, grey Mustang, and grey Mazda CX-9. In the last few years, auto manufacturers finally started selling a lot of cars that were more crimson than red or brown. I almost bought a Carmine Red GMC Sierra 1500 at the start of the pandemic because it was a great deal.....but ended up getting the TLX a year later.

My wife has never been a fan of red cars but was fine with me getting this one. The thing that I like about my crimson TLX and about my blue BMW is that they really popped in the parking lot. My black bimmer was practically invisible in a sea of black sedans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts