6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 Old 08-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 976 Post(s)
Garage
The GM issue appears to be with the power steering. What I experienced in my TLX didn't seem to be power steering related. My issue seemed to be the power coming from the engine went away. The feel in the steering wheel didn't feel any different.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 Old 08-07-2017, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
i'm really hoping to grab me the sprint booster by the end of October.. seems like all my belly aches would be solved with it..
i haven't had the right turn problem since being in Sport mode but at the same time i haven't really drove the TLX as much as i've been trying to save KM's..
been driving my Dodge Ram for most stuff as it's been camping trips or highway trips longer than 3hrs..
bought my TLX the end of last yr i believe maybe even january at barely 2k kms.. i'm at 15k km's now so ive been alternating vehicles..
i will say after getting the car back from being fixed due to an accident it was driving smooth..
went camping for a week, came back and drove it yesterday and it was laggy again, super annoying..
post #33 of 34 Old 12-03-2017, 03:25 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
One of the ways that I was able to mitigate this issue to some degree is turning off traction and stability control. Obviously don't do it if you're not comfortable with the vehicle with them off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 Old 05-17-2019, 09:25 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianeer View Post
One of the ways that I was able to mitigate this issue to some degree is turning off traction and stability control. Obviously don't do it if you're not comfortable with the vehicle with them off.

The problem is so severe that I would say it is not safe to drive this car with Traction Control turned on.

If it's also not safe to drive with Traction Control off, then this is a CRITICAL issue that MUST be addressed by Acura or the cars should not be on the road (unless you can drive without making turns).

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page