Super Moderator

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Sprint Booster - Group Purchase

Sprint Booster (Version 3) Ė Group Purchase

I ordered, installed and test drove the Sprint Booster (Version 3) over this weekend. I loved it. It is how this vehicle should have come from the factory in IDS Sport Mode. The lag and hesitation is gone. I have a certain right turn getting onto the highway where my car often tends to bog down. I tried it twice and it did not bog. Jack rabbit starts are really fun now and that great feeling of being thrust back into your seat.

In my opinion, I would highly recommend this product for EVERY 3.5 V6. I cannot state anything about the 4 cylinder as this was the only vehicle I drove with the Sprint Booster before and after. If someone wants to order one for the 4 cylinder, go ahead and let people know. You have nothing to lose as there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

I am attaching a PDF file to this thread. This PDF file has my detailed installation notes with pictures to make your installation as problem free as possible. I put it in a PDF so that you can copy it to your computer for reference.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, I will need at least 10 people to sign up. Here are the details:

PRICE: $229
RETURNS: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Ė No Questions Asked
WARRANTY: Defects in material or workmanship Ė 3 years
Please see the Sprint Booster website at: www.sprintboostersales.com for the specific details as they are the ones selling it to you, not me, not TLXForum or VerticalScope.

STEP ONE: I will need to gather 10 names of those who want to purchase a Sprint Booster, PM to Crashmaster

STEP TWO: Once at least 10 names have been acquired, I will forward those names to the Sprint Booster Factory. You can then call them and purchase it for $229.

STEP THREE: I will only hold this negotiated option price open for 30 days. So within the 30 days, if you are purchaser number 11 or 50, you still get the same price of $229.

NOTE: The opinion of the Sprint Booster is mine alone and the TLXForum or VerticalScope has no liability should you break something during install, get a ticket, get into an accident, or anything else. Just your standard disclaimer.

If you have any questions about this product please donít hesitate to ask. Iím not an expert, but I called the factory so many times with questions, we are on a first name basis. I also suggest that you check out the BMW, Corvette, Toyota, and other forums on their feeling about the Sprint Booster. You will see that it received high regards.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SprintBooster.pdf (1.43 MB, 51 views)
OKTLX and drbobandy like this.

2015 Acura TLX w/Advance
ASE Master Tech
CSI Vehicle Forensics

Last edited by Crashmaster; 06-17-2017 at 11:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-18-2017, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
great write up

2015 TLX SH-AWD Advance Graphite
post #3 of 10 Old 06-18-2017, 10:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Thanks for organizing this, just wondering, how does the sprintbooster work with the IDS modes? Can it be set to minimize the lag in normal or econ mode? Let's say the SB is set to the max level in normal, and I change to sport/+, how does that affect the lag? Or does the SB override the IDS?

Thanks again

post #4 of 10 Old 06-18-2017, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
I tried the Sprint Booster in each of the IDS modes. Even though SPORT and SPORT+ removes a minimal amount of lag without the Sprint Booster.

In any IDS mode you choose, the Sprint Booster will cause better response with virtually no lag/hesitation. The Sprint Booster does not override the IDS but actually enhances it. In my opinion; I drive mainly in IDS Sport Mode, now with the Sprint Booster, this is how Acura should have designed this car. The immediate responsiveness is phenomenal. If you are wondering about it, they have a 30 day money back no questions asked return policy.
drbobandy likes this.

2015 Acura TLX w/Advance
ASE Master Tech
CSI Vehicle Forensics

Last edited by Crashmaster; 06-18-2017 at 11:05 PM.
post #5 of 10 Old 06-18-2017, 11:35 PM
MTD

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
IM going to email them and ask about the compatibility with the 18 models. Sound s like a great mod.

2018 TLX SH-AWD Elite A-Spec
2017 MDX Elite
post #6 of 10 Old 06-19-2017, 06:54 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
im guessing this is $229 USD?
do they ship to Canada?

price seems good but would have to double check it with canadian conversion as our dollar is really bad right now..

would love to see how it works.. lately the lag in my car is really bad and pretty jerky even in sport mode, kinda annoying..
post #7 of 10 Old 06-19-2017, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Yes, the $229 is US Dollars.

The free shipping only applies to the continental US states. I would suggest that you call them and ask specifically how much for your specific address.

I can’t imagine it begin too much as the shipping box was perhaps 5 inches x 5 inches x 5 inches and perhaps weighed 4 ounces.

2015 Acura TLX w/Advance
ASE Master Tech
CSI Vehicle Forensics
post #8 of 10 Old 06-19-2017, 08:48 PM
MTD

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_TLX_SH_AWD View Post
im guessing this is $229 USD?
do they ship to Canada?

price seems good but would have to double check it with canadian conversion as our dollar is really bad right now..

would love to see how it works.. lately the lag in my car is really bad and pretty jerky even in sport mode, kinda annoying..
There are Canadain vendors of this product too. If the converison of USD to CDN is bad.

2018 TLX SH-AWD Elite A-Spec
2017 MDX Elite
post #9 of 10 Old 06-20-2017, 03:48 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashmaster View Post
Yes, the $229 is US Dollars.

The free shipping only applies to the continental US states. I would suggest that you call them and ask specifically how much for your specific address.

I canít imagine it begin too much as the shipping box was perhaps 5 inches x 5 inches x 5 inches and perhaps weighed 4 ounces.
i have a shipping place in the states i could grab from..
i'm going to check into this.. i gotta drop $400 redoing the wrap on my passenger fender and front bumper thursday tho
post #10 of 10 Old 06-24-2017, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Just a quick update.

We are perhaps close enough to our goal that Iím going to contact the Sprint Booster Company on Monday and check and see if the people who want them can go ahead and order them.

Iíll post here again on Monday or Tuesday and let you all know.
fiatlux and drbobandy like this.

2015 Acura TLX w/Advance
ASE Master Tech
CSI Vehicle Forensics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page