Acura TLX Forum banner

Good bye TLX..

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Gonzo 
#1 ·
Hello fellow TLX forum members,

I got my 2016 TLX SH-AWD Tech package on May 27, 2016.

It's been a year with lots of dealer visits due to various problems. And while some were solved under the warranty, I still had few remaining issues.

So on last Sunday I pulled the trigger and traded in my TLX for 2017 RDX Elite(photo attached). Not a financially logical thinking, I know. But I was in love-hate relationship with TLX, and it had to go.
Don't get me wrong. TLX is a great car. It's just that my TLX was built on some weird days that all factory workers decided to concentrate on something else.

Anyways, this forum has been a great help and I will visit from time to time.

If anyone's interested, I have following parts that I'll post on the market thread soon.
- Wind Fire door LED projector (Acura logo), used for about 8 months but still bright and 100% new cosmetic condition.
- Brand new genuine grille plate (platinum) for Base/Tech models.

Thanks all!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Im trading my 16 RDX in for an 18 TLX lol. I really liked the RDX, Zero complaints really. Its a tad loud on the highway and the center armrest needs more padding, but thats about it. 49,000kms and Ive had zero problems with it either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.