Acura TLX Forum banner

**Remote Power Window Feature**

36K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  mkunitskiy 
#1 ·
So yesterday I picked my I4 TLX! Black Copper Pearl w/espresso interior!

I'm LOVING the car and plan on adding a few accessories (Side Underbody Spoiler and Decklid Spoiler) to it. Pictures to come SOON!

I was wondering if the TLXs come with that feature where you can automatically roll down all four windows using the key fob by pressing and holding the unlock button!

I'm in the office but plan on testing to see if that feature exist when i leave work later on!

I traded in my 2012 TSX and loved that feature for those HOT summer days!

Thanks!

#3 ·
Mr Moo has it right.
Double press on the unlock holding the second to open all windows and sunroof.

IF you want to close them all without jumping in the car and pressing all buttons remove the key portion from the fob, go to the drivers door and turn to lock the car with the key once, then turn and hold it and it will close all windows and roof.

#13 ·
Mr Moo has it right.
Double press on the unlock holding the second to open all windows and sunroof.

IF you want to close them all without jumping in the car and pressing all buttons remove the key portion from the fob, go to the drivers door and turn to lock the car with the key once, then turn and hold it and it will close all windows and roof.

Why wouldn't they make the same feature work by double pressing the lock button to close them? That's ridiculous. Hopefully a software update comes out at some point.

#10 ·
My first post on the forum is, sadly, a negative one. I just got burned by this feature this morning. My girlfriend called me "hey your windows are partially down and your seats are getting soaked!" Windows were definitely up when I left the car last night.

Anyways it's been raining here so there was water everywhere. Luckily they were only down about a quarter, so hopefully not getting into the electronics of the car or anything too much. I also had some Christmas gifts in the front seat I was going to mail this afternoon that were ruined.

Really unfortunate.

#12 ·
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear your first post was bad news.

I guess it could happen to anyone. Even the button for the trunk can pop open when you don't realize it. Or the doors could unlock.

Maybe get a hard case for your remote?

Luckily I park in a garage, but it could happen anywhere. So far, I have not seen this myself.

What are you driving? Tell us more about yourself and give us some good news before the year is out.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.